- Types of Information Collected. In order to better provide you with our services, we collect two types of information about our users: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience while using our site.
- Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. When you engage in certain activities on this site, sending us feedback, submitting a question, registering to receive our newsletter, or purchasing artwork or other items on the site, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form. It is completely optional for you to elect to engage in these activities, however, we may ask that you provide us personal information, such as your first and last name, mailing address, billing address, email address, telephone numbers, and other personal identifying information. Depending upon the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather certain information about you based upon where you visit on our site in several ways. This information is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. This information may include the site's Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") that you just came from, which URL you next go to, what browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol ("IP") address. A URL is the global address of documents and other resources on the World Wide Web. An IP address is an identifier for a computer or device on a Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol ("TCP/IP") network, such as the World Wide Web. Networks like the Web use the TCP/IP protocol to route information based on the IP address of the destination. In other words, an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web, allowing web servers to locate and identify your computer. Computers require IP addresses in order for users to communicate on the Internet.
- Collection Methods and Use of Information
- We do not collect any Personally Identifiable Information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. You provide certain Personally Identifiable Information to us when you send email messages, submit forms, make purchases on the site, or transmit other information by telephone or letter. We may also collect information from you at other points on our site that state that such information is being collected.
- In addition, we may also collect through our third-party ad server or content server, certain Non-Personally Identifiable Information. This information is ultimately stored in the form of store categories, and, in some cases, specific URLs. We use your IP address to diagnose problems with our servers, software, to administer our site and to gather demographic information. Our third-party ad servers will also provide us with summary, but not individual, reports that will tell us how many ads were presented and clicked upon at our site.
- Release of Information
- We do not sell, trade, or rent your Personally Identifiable Information to others. We use your Personally Identifiable Information to sell and promote our artwork and other items sold on the site. For example, if you purchase artwork on the site and provide Personally Identifiable Information, we will use your Personally Identifiable Information to complete your purchase, ship your purchase, and answer any questions you may have about your purchase.
- Occasionally we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide Personally Identifiable Information to the appropriate governmental authorities. We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our site for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful
- We may also provide Non-Personally Identifiable Information about our website visitor’s traffic patterns and related site information to third party advertisers, but these statistics do not include any Personally Identifiable Information.
- Updating and Correcting Information
- We believe you should have the ability to access and edit the Personally Identifiable Information that you have provided to us. You may access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by emailing us at email@example.com. Please include your name, address, and email address when you contact us.
- You may ask to have the information in our records deleted or removed; however, because we keep track of customer information, you cannot delete information associated with purchases you have made on the site. In addition, it may be impossible to completely delete your information without some residual information because of backups.
- User Choices on Collection and Use of Information
- We may, from time to time, send you marketing communications regarding our new artwork and designs. The Company will only send you these marketing communications if you indicated that you do not object to receiving them. If you do not want to receive marketing communications from the Company, simply tell us when you give us your personal information.
- You also have choices with respect to cookies, as described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies some parts of our site may not work properly in your case.
- Opt-Out. You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to opt-out of receiving communications from any third party website, then you must contact each third party to opt-out.
- Security of Information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this site cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any information and data exchanged through you and us through this site is not confidential and may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
- When you use our site we will store cookies on your computer in order to facilitate and customize your use of our site. A cookie is a small data text file, which a Web site stores on your computer's hard drive (if your Web browser permits) that can later be retrieved to identify you to us. Our cookies store randomly assigned user identification numbers, the country where you are located, and your first name to welcome you back to our site. The cookies make your use of the site easier, make the site run more smoothly and help us to maintain a secure site. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of our site may not work properly in that case.
- We may use an outside ad serving company to display banner advertisements on our site. As part of their service, they will place a separate cookie on your computer. We will not provide any third-party ad server with any of your Personally Identifiable Information or information about your purchases. We and our third party ad server will collect and use Non-Personally Identifiable Information about you, such as your IP address, browser type, the server your computer is logged onto, the area code and zip code associated with your server and whether you responded to a particular ad. Other advertisers may also place banner ads on our site in the same manner as above, but we will not disclose any Personally Identifiable Information to them.
- California Privacy Rights. For California residents, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) of 2018 grants you the following rights while doing business with us:
- The right to know what personal information is collected, used, shared or sold, including both the categories and specific pieces of personal information.
- The right to delete personal information held by us and our service providers.
- The right to opt-out of sale of personal information. Consumers are able to direct a business that sells personal information to stop selling that information. Children under the age of 16 must provide opt in consent, with a parent or guardian consenting for children under 13.
- The right to non-discrimination in terms of price or service when a consumer exercises a privacy right under CCPA.
- To make any request under the CCPA, you must submit a data request to email@example.com or write to us at 3245 Main St., Suite 235-370, Frisco, TX 75034. Please provide your name, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other information we request to reasonably verify your identity. We will respond to your request within 10 days after receipt of your request, and we will then take action to verify your identity and fulfill your request, as required by the CCPA.
- You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of any privacy rights conferred by the CCPA, which means that we will not take any action to hurt or punish you for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
- You may designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf by writing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of your request, we will provide you with the information you will need to designate that agent.
- Miscellaneous Privacy Issues
- You must be (a) 18 years or older and have the power to enter into a binding contract with us and not be barred from doing so under any applicable laws; or (b) 13 years or older and have your parent or guardian's consent to use the site. The site is not intended for children under the age of 13 and no person under the age of 13 may use the site. Our policy is that we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose Personally Identifiable Information about visitors that are under 13 years of age.