Terms of service
- Eligibility. You must be (a) 18 years or older and have the power to enter into a binding contract with us and not be barred from doing so under any applicable laws; or (b) 13 years or older and have your parent or guardian's consent to use the Site. The Site is not intended for children under the age of 13 and no person under the age of 13 may use the Site. If you use the Site, you are affirming that you are at least 13 years old. If you are not at least 13 years of age please do not access, use or register with the Site.
Conditions of Purchase.
- Shipping and Risk of Loss. The Company will add applicable shipping and handling fees to your order. Unless otherwise noted, the Company will use commercially reasonable efforts to ship products within a reasonable time after receipt of your properly completed order. Although the Company may provide delivery or shipment timeframes or dates, you understand that those are the Company’s good-faith estimates and may be subject to change. If your order will be delayed (either from the date specified at the time of order or, if no date was specified, beyond 30 days from the date of your order), we will use reasonably good faith efforts to contact you. The Company will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost, or expense related to any delay in shipment or delivery. All items purchased from the Site are delivered to shipment carriers. The risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- Sales Tax. The Company is required to collect applicable state and local sales tax on orders shipped to certain states. Taxes apply to most merchandise, but some states exclude certain items. Some taxing authorities also require the taxable amount to include any shipping and handling charges, while others charge sales tax only on merchandise. We are required to follow the rules of each state. Your final order total will include the appropriate state and local taxes.
- Refund Policy. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS AND NO RETURNS. Refunds for items purchased on the Site will only be provided if the item(s) is damaged during shipment and the damage was not caused by the purchaser.
- Color of Artworks. You understand and agree that the Company has made reasonable efforts to display the colors of the original artworks accurately on the Site. Each individual monitor, cell phone, tablet or other device may display colors differently. The Company is not responsible for the color accuracy on your computer monitor, cell phone, tablet or other device. This also applies to art prints where there may be color differences between the original artwork and the fine art print. The Company makes a good faith attempt to match colors accurately, but color differences within art prints verses original artwork may exist.
- International Orders. The Company does not sell its Artworks appearing on the Site in any jurisdictions other than the United States of America.
- Customer Complaints. If there are any problems or discrepancies with your purchase or otherwise, please contact the Company within seven (7) calendar days of your receipt of your delivery via email to email@example.com. If no communication is received within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of your delivery it will be presumed that there are no issues with the Artwork and under no circumstances will the customer be entitled to any refund for damaged goods.
- Disclaimer of Warranties with Respect to Use of the Site. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED HEREIN, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS USED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE COMPANY OR THROUGH THE SITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
- Agreement to be Contacted. By voluntarily providing your address, telephone number, or email address, you agree to receive any future communications from the Company for any reason whatsoever via email, phone, or mail until you unsubscribe to any email communications or otherwise request in writing via certified mail delivered to the Company. You agree that the Company will have 30 days from the receipt of your request to update its records and facilitate the termination of any such further communications with you and that any communications you may receive from the Company during the 30 day time period from the Company’s receipt of your request will not be a violation of any federal or state law.
- Limitation of Company’s Liability. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY, ITS SUPPLIERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AFFILIATES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THIS INCLUDES WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THIS APPLIES REGARDLESS OF THE MANNER IN WHICH DAMAGES ARE CAUSED, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY) OR OTHERWISE RESULTING FROM (1) THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE; (2) THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, ITEMS PURCHASED ON THE SITE; OR (3) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES OR ITEMS.
- Notice for California Users. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users of the Site are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.